To create a floppy diskette to recover your password follows these steps:
- Click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts.
- Click on the account which you want to create a password disk.
- Click Prevent a forgotten password which starts the Forgotten Password Wizard . This is found under Related Tasks.
- Insert a blank, formatted disk into your floppy drive , and click Next.
- Enter the password in the Current user account password box.
To use the recovery disk, at the Welcome screen
- Click the user name whose password is on the recovery disk.
- Click the question mark button.
- Click use your password reset disk.
- This will start the Password Reset Wizard.
- Just follow the wizard's instructions and you will be able to set a new password.
Always watch your back, so you don’t get hit on the back of your head ............