- Right click on shortcut icon that you want to assign shortcut key, choose Properties. This will popup new window named “’Your application name’ Properties”.
- Click on Shortcut tab, find “Shortcut key:”,default value is “None”.
- Assign a letter to Shortcut key, value will change depend on letter you assigned (ex: if you assigned letter a then you’ll see Ctrl + Alt + A). Now you can just hit Ctrl + Alt + A to run the program.
- If you want to assign a number not a letter then you have to hit Ctrl + Alt + “number you want”.
- Click on Apply button, and then Ok button.
Now no more hide and seek to run a program.