- Right click on My Computer > Properties. Choose Advanced tab on System Properties window.
- Click Settings button under Performance section, this will popup Performance Options window. Choose Advanced tab.
- Click Change button under Virtual memory section, this will popup Virtual memory window.
- Now on this window you can setup drive for virtual memory (under Drive section), custom your paging file size (under Paging file size for selected drive section) or let the system manage the size (choose System managed size radio button).
- Click Set button and Ok button when you have done.
- Click Apply button and Ok button on Performance Option window.
- Click Ok button on System Properties window.
- Restart your computer.